Sunday, May 14, 2006

Existence Shattered

My utopian world of cursing, horseshoes and sactioned murder has been burned to the ground.

We just got a platoon of artillery at my FOB, which should have been a good thing. However these fat, lazy bastards do nothing but sit around and drink our soda, eat our snacks and break chairs and benches that are not only in short supply, but that we built with our own hands. An if that wasn't enough, they complain about having to pull two hours of guard every day while we cover the other 22. When we get a resupply, they sit on their asses while we unload everything and then they steal all the good stuff when we are not around.

These lard roll having jerks need to man up and maybe go on a patrol or two to see what it's like to walk 40k in 30 hours and come back to no chow and a dirty house. If I have to clean up after one more of these idiots, I'm just going to snap.

Whine, whine, cry,"there's no A/C here?" First thing I heard when they showed up and I was like "Screw you man. Go walk up that mountain over there every day for three months and then you can complain about A/C...even though we still don't.

What a bunch bunch of girls.

That concludes this particular rant, thanks for your time.

P.S. If any artillery personel read this, you need to reclass to another job, or shoot yourself in the stomach. Mostly just shoot yourselves though.

Tyler

4 Comments:

Blogger Awright13 said...

Tyler! You're so bitter...but you're right! (not about the suicide thing though, that's a bit morbid)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Awright13 said...

Hey, you need to add links to your blog. Makes it more fun. and I got a new blog b/c my old one didn't work for some weird reason so check out my new one.
http://heresthegameplan.blogspot.com

10:04 AM  
Blogger Awright13 said...

Oh, and I decided to save the other one so you can still go to http://silverrhymescheme.blogspot.com FYI

7:36 AM  
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

I never made it to any FOBs. We had fuel and ammo guys at some. I hope the aviation guys were good to you.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home